If you are unsure and are looking for funny thanksgiving quotes, then you are at the right destination. Yes, from here you can quickly get the different and unique quotes and thanksgiving jokes 2020. So, thoroughly read the quotes and jokes and feel free to share it with your loved ones. Thanksgiving Day is finally a chance to spend quality time with your friends and family members. So, try a somewhat different way to greet your loved ones, thus pick funny thanksgiving jokes 2020 from here and make others laugh. We hope that you will finally get the thing that you are looking for.
Funny Thanksgiving Quotes
Thanksgiving Day is purely about getting together with pals and family members and enjoying the food. This day is really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where are you from, these funny thanksgiving quotes are something to make this day unique and memorable day. Therefore, feel free to share these quotes with your guests; you can either share these on social media or can also make creative cards. It is the favourite day of the year because it reminds us to be thankful for everything we have in our life.
- Rita Rudner: My mother is such a lousy cook that Thanksgiving at her house is a time of sorrow.
- George Carlin: We’re having something a little different this year for Thanksgiving. Instead of a turkey, we’re having a swan. You get more stuffing.
- Erma Bombeck: No One Diets on Thanksgiving. What we’re really talking about is a wonderful day set aside on the fourth Thursday of November when no one diets. I mean, why else would they call it Thanksgiving?
- Johnny Carson: Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often.
- Reba McEntire: To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
- The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. Benjamin Franklin
- The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving. H.U. Westermayer
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is. Albert Einstein
- You can only govern men by serving them. The rule is without exception. Victor Kiam
- I don’t have a solution, but I certainly admire the problem. Ashleigh Brilliant
Thanksgiving jokes 2020
One should always be thankful for everything on Thanksgiving Day. Therefore, these Thanksgiving Jokes 2020 are for everyone, and you can share it with children, friends and family members. Thus, if you want to make other people laugh on this day, then share these Funny Thanksgiving Quotes. Thanksgiving Day is the absolute time to take a pause from the busy schedule and reflect and feel gratitude for all blessings we have in our life. So, you can also make your loved ones laugh by sharing these thanksgiving jokes 2020. You can write these thanksgiving quotes on a greeting card and can share it with others.
- Q. What did the turkey say before he was roasted?
A. “OK, spare me no insults. Roast me!”
- Jack: Why did the farmer run a steamroller over his potato field on Thanksgiving Day? Peter: Why? Jack: He wanted to raise mashed potatoes.
- Sister: Mom wants your to help us fix Thanksgiving Day dinner.
Brother: Why? Is it broken?
- Q: Should you have that annoying distant auntie for Thanksgiving dinner?
A: It’s really not worth it. Just have the turkey.
- Q: Why couldn’t the Thanksgiving entertainment band perform?
A: Somebody had eaten the drumsticks.
- You think you’re crazy about Thanksgiving?
You’ve got nothing on the turkeys. When Thanksgiving approaches, they literally lose their heads!
- Q: How did Albert Einstein celebrate Thanksgiving?
A: He was very thinkful.
- Q: Why did the policeman stop you on your way home last Thanksgiving?
A: Because you far exceeded your feed limit.
Thanksgiving Day is the ideal occasion to be thankful to God for everything he has done for us. So, celebrate this day by sending these Thanksgiving quotes and expressing gratitude to God. Scroll down, and you would come across multiple Funny Thanksgiving Quotes. So, select the one that you find is the best and send it with your friends and family members. And by sharing these thanksgiving jokes 2020 make your loved ones happy. If you are in search of Thanksgiving quotes, then refer our page or bookmark our website for latest thanksgiving jokes 2020.
Some people don’t get the time to looking for Funny Thanksgiving Quotes. So, considering this in mind, we have above made a brunch of happy thanksgiving 2020 wishes and quotes. So, if you are not able to or not good at expressing your feelings, then these would help you in conveying yourself, and these words will help you out. Furthermore, forward these thanksgiving quotes and have a lovely holiday. Once again wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!!